Baratza Encore – grinder (White)
Out of stock
If you can’t bare the thought of using a hand grinder anymore, or you don’t have a grinder yet but you’d like one, then this is grinder is a great choice that stands alone in value and quality and is an essential item for every home coffee drinker. Baratza has made a name for themselves over the decades that both of us have spent in coffee, and we use one every morning for our first coffee before we head to the roastery.
The Encore’s 40 mm conical burrs is best suited for filter coffee, with a wide range of grind sizes available to suit your preference (though we tend to set ours to “11” and leave it there, as this seems to be the spot where you can achieve the finest, yet most even grind size). The stated grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns. The Encore uses a combination of gear and electronic speed reduction to control the rotation of the burr to 550 RPM. This slow speed reduces heat, noise, and static generation in the grinder. It also ensures that the beans feed smoothly into the burrs.
*note to USA customers, this item will ship from us in Canada. As such there is likely to be duty and import fees due to the carrier who clears customs on your behalf, any such fees are not included in the sale price
- Grinds consistently enough to produce really high-quality filter coffees
- Durable internals
- Easy On/off switch grinding
- Burrs are easily removable with no tools, making cleaning or repair very easy!
- Speed To Grind: 0.8g/sec.—1.1g/sec.
- Burrs: 40 mm conical burrs
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
- Grounds Bin Capacity: 5 oz. (142 g)
- Weight: 7 lbs. (3.1kg)
- Dimensions WxHxD(cm): 12x35x16
- Power Rating (North America): 120 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. 1 Amp
- Power Rating (Other): 230 V AC 120 Watts 50/60 Hz. .5 Amps
- No Load Burr Speed: 550 RPM
All Baratza grinders carry a 1-Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
- Safety Listing: UL/CSA/CE/EK
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA