Two exciting, bright coffees sourced from talented growers every month.
This subscription program is what we do best – care packages delivered to your home with a fun, coffee focused zine on the 2nd week of the month.
Shipping included 🍊
New Subscription sign-ups (including Gift) will be for the upcoming April Subscription box – shipping April 7th
Next release - Sign up by April 6th
ships April 7th
check back April 1st to see what’s shipping this month
Previous Month - March
shipped March 10th
Evert Wilson has a delightful field blend tasting like pink berry jam, pecan, & cacao
& Grevil Sabillon returns with his take on Parainema, tasting like herbal rootbeer with a creamy sweet finish
In Season Coffees
- This tropical fruit seed is alive when we receive them at our roastery. Then the clock starts. Those seeds have a shelf life. The seasonally driven sourcing program we’ve become known for drives the bright, lively style of coffee you’ll brew as a subscriber.
Variety & Process Deep dives
- We print a little zine to go alongside the coffees each month as your guide. Want to know how Parainema tastes and how this cultivar was born? How does coffee from Kenya taste so damn good? We’re your fellow nerds and we’ve got your back.
Other Neat Bits
- Things can hitch a ride in your sub box (If you need V60 filters for example)
- Folks can join from Canada or the USA
- Sometimes there’s a coffee that only subscribers will get